An Advanced Leadership Group for managers and leaders.
To support proven leaders to learn, grow, and lead more effectively by accessing their strengths and removing barriers to their growth in order to enhance and develop high performance and a balanced life.
Customized leadership and management development using experiential, classical and peer coaching learning processes. The program includes:
- Ten dynamic group meetings, facilitated by Dr. John Bowling—business leader, executive coach, professor, strategy consultant.
- Experiential “assignments” to solidify knowledge, prepare for next meeting and support growth.
- Group exercises and activities to foster a deeper awareness of oneself as a leader.
- Various self-assessment tools to accurately establish current situation and opportunities, including a 360 degree feedback process.
- Structured approach that addresses core themes while leaving flexibility to address the groups development priorities.
Key Themes and Areas of Focus
- High performance leadership
- Clarity of aspirations, vision, and purpose
- Adaptability and working with Gaps
- Strategic alignment and execution
- Collaborative Communication
- Accountable Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation Leadership
- Leadership Transparency
- Leading with emotional awareness
- Continuous Renewal and Development
Return on Investment
Historically, leadership groups have a high return on investment, including:
- Enhanced self-awareness leading to stronger overall leadership
- Improved retention of key managers and leaders
- Acceleration of leadership growth leading to better performance
- Stronger organizational succession planning strategy
- “Trickle-down” development of next level of managers and supervisors
Individual or Organization Commitment
Participants must be released from work to attend six-hour group meetings (9:00am-3:00pm) ten times over the course of a year.
Please contact us for specific information on meeting dates, locations, and cost.